Covid-19 and Archers
As disruption due to the Covid-19 Pandemic continues, we want to assure you we are doing all we can to ensure the safety of our customers and staff whilst keeping the friendly and professional experience you are used to. This is why we have introduced measures to reduce the spread of the virus in store and online. Please read below to see the measures we are taking to keep you safe during your shop with us.
As you can see, we have launched our new website! It will display some of the stock we have in store so we can offer this to you from the comfort of your own home.
However, at the moment we have limited its functionality to accommodate the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. We have:
- Removed Click and Collect Option
- As the shop is currently closed, we cannot accept any click and collect purchases at this time.
- Debit Card Payment Only
- The website has a card payment feature. Our trained staff will guide you through our payment & delivery process.
The store will re-open on the 18th of May and we have put in place these policies for everyone's health & safety
- Perspex guards around all tills
- We will be limiting the amount of people inside the store at any one time.
- We are operating a One-in-One-out policy to ensure that we adhere to Social Distancing rules.
- Dedicated Call & Collect Service points
- When joining the queue outside the shop there will be a dedicated queue for customers who wish to enter the shop and a second queue for call & collect customers.
- Floor Markers
- These markers are to ensure Social distancing, please make sure you adhere to the signs.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations have been erected throughout the store
- Please feel free to use these.
- Cleaning Regimes throughout the day have been put in place
- Our employees will be cleaning the shop twice daily to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Emergency Contacts
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 096-72777
Yard & Trade Counter
Along with the store, the Yard and Trade Counter will be open to the public from the 18th of May.
- We have dedicated Loading bays for all Call & Collect Customers
- When ordering your goods through the Website/Email or Telephone we will prepare your goods and inform you on your arrival of the bay in which they are being kept.
- One Way System for Trade Counter Customers
- To ensure we adhere to Social distancing we will be limiting the amount of people in the Trade Counter and Ask you adhere to the one way system that is in place.
We hope you understand that these measures are necessary and we are doing all we can to reduce the effect of these changes to you.
Any updates will be shown on this page.